Amy Bachyrycz, the 2013 Next-Generation Pharmacist winner, describes the importance of the Next-Generation Pharmacist Awards and invites you to nominate yourself or someone you know to be a 2014 Next-Generation Pharmacist.
- Entries are free.
- Self-nominations are accepted and welcome.
- Nominees must be licensed, registered pharmacists in all but two award categories:
- Third-year and higher pharmacy students qualify for the Future Pharmacist category.
- Certified pharmacy technicians qualify for the Technician of the Year category.
- Individuals may be nominated for as many categories as appropriate.
- Multiple nominations in a single category do not increase chances of winning.
For the official rules of the 2014 Next-Generation Pharmacist awards program, click here.